19 January, 2010

the murder on the links.

"Now I am old-fashioned. A woman, I consider, should be womanly. I have no patience with the modern neurotic girl who jazzes from morning to night, smokes like a chimney, and uses language which would make a Billingsgate fishwoman blush!"
I'm addicted...how I am ever to get through my January reading list when all I can read is Agatha Christie! I just finished up a delightful Miss Marple, and I am currently devouring a Poirot...

*great sigh of contentment*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched my first "Poirot" movie the other night. I haven't read any of her books, but I hear they are great!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

:-)

Hastings: the gullible, lovable English gentleman that we all adore.

:-)

Liz Brown said...

Yay, Erica, I found you again!! I had the wrong blog address on my bloglines for like a year. (?) Anyway.

Three cheers for Agatha Christie. I'm personally very fond of Miss Marple.