01 January, 2010

cool people wear coveralls.

2010! Woohoo! *throws confetti*

Our New Year's Eve festivities began with picking up a couple of friends from hither and yon, and then we commenced tamale making - one of our family's year-end traditions. Liz, Dad and I went out and gathered the husks while Mom mixed up the dough and filling.

Liz and I decided all cool people wear coveralls.

Gwagous girl!

After the tamale assembly, we went over to some friends' for supper. Ali, Merrill and Liz were kind enough to strike the Jane Austen Mr-Bingley-is-coming-so-we-must-look-perfect pose for me. =)


Awesome people. Fantastic party.
2009 wasn't the best, but 2010 is going to be magnificent!

6 comments:

The Von Eight said...

sounds like fun!!!
Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

You guys are my hero! Not just the definite cool factor,but the actual people themselves :)

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Well if that's true then I shall HAVE to get myself some coveralls, I'll wear them to work... what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Well I enjoyed those immensely! I had a wonderful time with you guys, and I hope we can get together and have a blog-worthy time at my house some time.
*Liz/Lizard lips/Fred

huntinguy said...

Cool. Like ICE!

Anonymous said...

Sah Weet!