16 October, 2009

fall break plans

It's fall break, baby! I am ecstatic that the semester is half over (1/4 of senior year down, 3/4 to go!), AND that I have a four-day weekend. Bring it on!

Here is my list of things to do:

  • physics homework
  • puzzles with Mom
  • sewing day with Sara and Mistyn
  • work Saturday and Sunday
  • baking day with Breanna
  • watch Sue Thomas F.B.Eye with sisters
  • clean up disheveled and chaotic room
  • read Humility: True Greatness and The Screwtape Letters
  • wash my sweet ride. :)
  • play with my guinea pigs
  • NO driving to school

I am planning to take gobs of pictures this weekend to show you everything I will hopefully do! What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...

Hay! I am reading The Screwtape letters this weekend too! It is for my SAT cours.
You'll have to call and we can talk about it:D You know how I love to talk

Lil red said...

Um, let's see... my plans consist of doing school, more school, and even more school. Jk. Tomorrow we are picking up a horse for a friend. I also plan to work on an essay for history, knit, read, etc. On Sunday we are going to church, and then Sunday afternoon I think we are going to a party.

We should try and get together soon. I know we see each other at Bible study, but we don't really get to chat much.