19 October, 2009

about me: in google images

1.What is your first name? 2.When is your birthday?
3.What kind of car do you want? 4.Where do you go to school? 5.What's your Favorite season? 6.Whats your favorite type of shoe?
7.What's your status?
8.What's your favorite movie?
9.What's your favorite song?
Where do you find a picture for "too many to have one favorite"?

10.Favorite Disney character? 11.Favorite clothing line?
12.Favorite vacation destination?
13.Favorite dessert?
14.Favorite letter?
15.What are you most afraid of?
16. Favorite TV show? 17. What annoys you most? 18. What's your job?
19. Whats your favorite animal? 20. How old are you?

9 comments:

Miss Alice said...

I love this creative post.

Anonymous said...

Funzies!!

Kourtney Ann said...

HAHA! LOVE the homeshooler picture! SO true:P

Lil red said...

Lol. I had to chuckle when I saw that "Second Hand Lions" was your favorite movie. :P

I'm getting really excited about Saturday (not that I wasn't excited before...)

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I'm not your fav. vacation spot? :-(

ASHTON said...

Cool post

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!

dang, why is your blog so creative?!? I need to get my creativity juices flowing!

Sara said...

LOVE IT!

Sheila said...

Tee hee!