22 December, 2009

a winter party...

...in which we decorated gingerbread houses! We teamed up, grabbed a house, and got to work. Well - everyone else teamed up. Jessie and I were supposed to team up, but she definitely got the short straw in a partner with zilch for creativity. So, she designed our house while I ate candy. It ended up being a sensational house. Check this out.


(when this side was finished, it had a referee, grass, yard lines and a crowd.)


(You can get the recipe for these awesome houses here.)

We also played a game where everyone had a Bible character's name on his/her back, but he/she didn't know who it was. You could ask each person one question about your character in an attempt to find out who you were. By asking questions about my character, I determined that it was a female in the New Testament, who was somewhat prominent, and who not only knew Jesus, but was related to Him...Elizabeth!

Sara, Esther, Lot's Wife and Pharaoh

5 comments:

Katie said...

That looks like a pile of fun!

Anonymous said...

Oodles of fun!

Lil red said...

Good times!! Being Lot's Wife was fun. I'm still trying not to be embarrassed that my brother had to be told who he was. I mean we were practically telling him with those EASY hints. Sheesh.

Yes, I'm going to post soon!

Abutton said...

That was a fun party. :)

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Who were you?