06 September, 2010

observations from this monday

    • Accountability is good. It smarts and stings, but once everything has been dealt with, you are glad for it.
    • The student union is a loud place.  I walked into the deathly (deadly?) silent library to talk to Catherine, and when I told her I was going to the Union to study, she asked if my sisters and I all studied together in high school.  I said yes, and she told me that at her high school, everything was silent, owing to this the fact that I like to study in the union and she likes to study in the library. What she doesn't know is that I'm not exactly studying...
    • People at my school read C.S. Lewis. (!!!)
    • People at my school also sit and have philosophical discussions about the purpose of man. 
    • I love the school I go to.  (To which I go.)

    This is the "Fearsome Threesome." Of which I am one.


    3 comments:

    Lil red said...

    Awww. I'm glad you're liking college and loving Hillsdale.

    I'm counting down the days till Christmas break....

    Sheila said...

    Aww, sounds wonderful! You go girl!!! :-D

    marmaladeinstead said...

    I was born with a hammer in my hand
    It’s the kind of life I doubt you’d understand
    I’d give most everything just to hear that cold steel ring
    I was born with a hammer in my hand

    (It's stuck in my head.)

    Sorry I was so confused and sleepy when you called last night. I woke up this morning and simply appreciated that you had called. I hope you've had a great day! I love you!