28 September, 2010

more little things

It's Tuesday.  Tuesdays are my worst day of the week, but God can most certainly redeem even a Tuesday.
  • I am wearing my brand new rainboots; I love them. (Aren't these cute?)
  • I adore my math class.  If I am getting burned out and sick of english or history homework, I do some math homework and everything becomes happy again.  
  • I eat in a sizable cafeteria teeming with people three times a day. It gets old, but it is the best place to run into people you know.
  • I have learned that pop tarts and peanut butter are essentials.  
  • SO IS CAFFEINE.

These are my friends:  


5 comments:

Miss Alice said...

You are beautiful. Your rain boots are beautiful. I am happy to hear that you and God redeemed a Tuesday. I miss you. I wish I knew the names of your friends in the photo, so I can put faces with names when we talk.

I am off to a wonderful Wednesday. You, too! I love you.

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

"I adore my math class. If I am getting burned out and sick of english or history homework, I do some math homework and everything becomes happy again."

You crazy person you :-) LOVE YOU!

Camille said...

Dear Erica, I hope you never end up with a roommate who is allergic to peanut butter :) It's not a fun experience. And I want to see these rainboots :)

Love and hugs,
~Camille

Annie said...

Gosh girl...I miss you. A lot.

Natalie said...

Very cute rain boots!