12 March, 2010

yakkity-yak.

And we're off like a herd of turtles!

Well...more like a herd of sloths. (But hey? What family isn't when they're attempting a graceful exit from the homeplace for a week?!) We haven't quite left yet. But we shall soon! I straightened my hair today and I am wearing a pink hat. I'm not sure about the hair. I adore the pink hat.

I'm mega-excited (the word 'mega' always reminds me of that Incredibles quote: "If you want to tell me you're some super-ultra-mega-lightning-babe, that's alright with me!") about going to Washington D.C. An entire week of discovering historical fascinations with my three amazing sisters! "Oh the places we'll go! Oh the things we'll see!" (Dr. Seuss?)

I guess I'm in a quotey mood tonight. Earlier Merrill and I were doing that one scene from You've Got Mail where Kathleen gets in the 'cash only' line and only has a credit card. BWAHAHA!!! :) ("Orange you going us a favor by swiping this card?")

Obviously I don't have a whole major load of news to report. So I will sign off now.

(We're taking a tour of Mount Vernon that includes a bunch of National Treasure stuff and talks about how they filmed there! w00t!)

3 comments:

marmaladeinstead said...

DON'T delete. :)

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so jealous!!!!

I LOVE D.C. My favorite, best ever vacation spot ever! I want to go back so bad. And I want to spend much longer than 2 days this time!

Anonymous said...

FUN! I want to go:D