26 March, 2010

annie grace grace meany peterson

"Thanks, E. You're the best."
"Yes, yes. I know, daaahhhling."
;)

Thanks for teaching me how to wash dishes like a normal person. With a sponge. ;) Thanks for screwing around Walmart with me. Thanks for making me feel so pretty Wednesday night. Thanks for being my 'roadworker hottie' buddy. Thanks for kissing dating goodbye with me. ;) Thanks for rocking out to Britt Nicole with me. That might've been my favorite part. Thanks for letting me walk Leroy. Thanks for pulling the "really BIG pEn" out of your really BIG purse. Thanks calling me right after I tick you off. Thanks for being my friend. And thanks for teaching me what "BFFR" means. :)

I am going to start a fund. It will be called "Annie-needs-this-2008-Grand-Prix-with-heated-leather-seats-and-a-remote-start-so-donate-NOW!"




The End.

Oh, wait. One more thing.

I love you!

(One more. You are waaaay cuter than Britt Nicole. End of story.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Funzies! Britt Nicole Rocks!!

Sheila said...

Well I'd have to say, Miss Peterson, that you are one of the luckiest girls in history. Erica is the cherry on top, the cream of the crop, and SUCH a darling. ;-)

HUGS!
Sheila

Ace Of Spades said...

hEy,what about your humble bro, trusty sidekick, awsome guy, leather jacket wearing dude, bother-of-your-bestie?? (obviously, ME),,,,,,, Evan... or am i just a speck-of-dust-in-your-starfield?
yeah
thats
what
i
thought
.
.
.