02 March, 2010

this!...

...is a blog post!

(And that, I do believe, is a quote from the BBC Robin Hood - only he says "rescue" instead of "blog post." Not sure though. Would one of you BBC connoisseurs care to confirm or deny this presumption?)

Anywho, I think it's time I quit posting pictures and other boring paraphernalia, and give you a real blog post. The only hitch here is that I have naught to say. My sister suggested I go into great detail about how wonderful she is, but that's almost as boring as describing to you how to assemble a turkey sandwhich - another one of her superb suggestions.

I have been reading The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel. ooh! =) If The Scarlet Pimpernel is 10/10 (which it is), then its sequel is approximately 9.99999999998/10. Wow.

I have also been reading Psychology--and lots of it. Needless to say, I highly doubt I will be majoring in anything remotely resembling psychology. Giiivveee meeee ALGEBRA! And this, my friends, is the explanation for why you haven't seen a legit blog post in awhile. It's not that I haven't been thinking - it's that I've been thinking about psychology and religion and other such things one doesn't find to be suitable blog post material. Well, the religion stuff might be moderately entertaining, but that could just be me after all.

I used to think I despised Miss Blonde-ditzy-animal-rights-activist-yucky-song-producer-Carrie-Underwood. I mean, seriously? Cowboy Casanova? UGH! But! I have, of late, discovered two really great songs by her: Get Out of This Town and The More Boys I Meet. Ahhh...they are so great! =)

My sister and I took some pictures the other day. She is rather good-humoured (my Aussie friend taught me to spell it like that), so when I meandered her way with my camera she was up for a few of those shameless turn-the-camera-around-and-shoot-yourself pictures.

The result? Not half bad, as long as I vigilently proclaim to the masses that there is more to me than a head and a neck.

I went for a run today. 1.5 miles in I got hot and shed my jacket. I think, just maybe, there's hope. This just might be the beginning of the end of this unrelenting beast of a Nebraska winter. I not only have a major itch to run, but I have an even major-er itch to ride my horse.

YAY spring!


Ok. I think that's all. Happy Tuesday people!

7 comments:

Abutton said...

yay for spring! yay for Tuesday!

Moriah A. said...

Happy Tuesday!!

Oh and whoa up there sista I LIKE Carrie Underwood so... :)
I am glad that you found some songs of her's that you like!! I absolutely LOVE the song The more boys I meet("...the more I love my dog!")

Love&Hugs!!

Miss Alice said...

I love it when you make me smile! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yes I do believe that they do say "This is a rescue" but more commonly they say "This is an ambush". Lol! Robin Hood is a w00t!

Fun post! I have been running too! Kourtney and I have been going to the gym. I have been trying to do more abb workouts. I usually run a mile to get warmed up, then do my other workouts.

OH! I SO want to ride my horse too!
I'm sure you would think our cold weather was nothing... and be out there right now riding....;)

Fun post!

Moriah A. said...

BTW: I LOVE the new template!!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Carrie Underwood is one of my favorite Country Music Stars. This is Just a Dream is HEARTBREAKING.

huntinguy said...

"I used to think I despised Miss Blonde-ditzy-animal-rights-activist-yucky-song producer-Carrie Underwood."

You don't think animals should have rights! *shock*(picking jaw off the floor) Me ether!*evil laugh*

Ok I got my jaw back on.