03 August, 2010

*wave*

Well Hello there Few-and-far-between-who-actually-read-my-blog-which-means-Merrill-and-maybe-one-or-two-other-persons!

Here I am, freshly home from a week in Wyoming, with so much to say!  In the past few weeks, I have been doing a great deal and thinking about a great deal.  But it is much too late to go into all that now, so I am just popping in to say hello and I will be back soon!

Isaiah 1 is fascinating to me.


The multitude of your sacrifices—
       what are they to me?" says the Lord.
       "I have more than enough of burnt offerings,
       of rams and the fat of fattened animals;
       I have no pleasure
       in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats...
  Wash and make yourselves clean.
       Take your evil deeds
       out of my sight!
       Stop doing wrong,
    learn to do right!
       Seek justice,
       encourage the oppressed.
       Defend the cause of the fatherless,
       plead the case of the widow.

3 comments:

huntinguy said...

I bet the weather was nice in Wyoming!

Anonymous said...

I'm loven it!

Sheila said...

I'm reading I'm reading! And I read from TX but usually had no time to comment! :-)