29 May, 2010

oh, not much.

Pathetic, I know.  But people (including myself) are perpetually talking about how pathetic their blogs are, and how they don't have any good reasons why, and how they really need to start posting again. So I'm going to skip that goop, as much as I can, and get right down to business.
---

I...am...exhausted.  I spent the morning finishing up thank-you notes, cleaning my room, and scampering around the house doing little things.  After lunch, Moriah (who is here for two weeks!) and I rode horses for awhile, and then jumped our hot and sweaty selves into the pool.

I'm sunburned.

But see, this is how my summer is shaping up, and it is so very grand.  I made a list of things I need to accomplish this summer (besides the pure fun that is riding horses and swimming), and not one thing on the list is unpleasant.  It consists of things like run, tutor Kennen in reading, and scrapbook.  It's going to be a fantastic summer.
---

My graduation party was beautiful, and everything went well.  I loved my jewelry and my dress, and 100 people came, and all of the people I love the most were here for several days.  I have never given so many hugs in one afternoon before.

But, as fun as it was, and as much as I loved seeing so many people, I'm glad it's over.  I'm glad school is over.  I'm glad winter is over.  And, just like every other teenager in America is saying right now..."yay for summer!"

1 comment:

Lil red said...

Who is Kennen?

Is hanging out with me on your list?